Bernard Cherogut is a graduate of Agricultural Engineering from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology who is is in his early forty’s. He started his career in an agricultural related firm based in Eldoret, Uasin Gishu County, before moving to Nairobi to a water related firm whereby he developed strong interest in a water, generators and power products. Later on, he moved to an international company covering 8 countries including Kenya, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Burundi, Djibouti, Eritrea, Sudan & South Sudan. He became the first employee for a water related company where he worked for 4 years and left when the company had 4 branches with over 40 employees. Due to the fact that he was available in Kenya every weekend, customers would call requesting for his assistance as far as water related appointments were concerned, and some urging full time availability to their projects. He quitted the international company in August 2017 to run WEQS full time. His wife played a key role in backing him to leave employment and go run WEQS.
WEQS believes in customer satisfaction being their pride. They are doing project across the country.
Over 15 employees for following departments:
Having developed loyal customers by offering best solutions in the market, their customer base has increased drastically country wide. The company is c onsidering opening branches in major town before the close of the year.
At WEQS we:
•Understand the needs of our clients and in so doing, we develop tailored solutions with personal dedication that collectively forecasts success of all concerned parties.
• Believe that our client’s success is our success, we believe in professionalism and good business practices, we consistently maintain high standards of service.
• Ensure timely supply and delivery of high quality products and latest solutions at friendly prices for both purchase and installation.
• Set new benchmarks of excellence with every installation project we undertake and to continually augment our capacity in order to exceed clients’ expectations.
• Value the importance of our relationships and consistently remain fair and honest in our dealings with all our clients.
• Dispatch a certified professional team within 12hrs of request by client to offer technical support and maintain previous installations as well as advise on new upgrades.
• We at all times ensure we use the latest available water equipment and systems that could save our precious planet
To be the leading Water Equipment Service Provider of choice
with a positive lasting impact for all our clients.
To provide our clients with unequalled quality services &
true value solutions at the best guaranteed price.
WILO, a German company which started in 1872 dealing with the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pump systems for the building technology, water and industrial sectors with headquarters in Dortmund, Germany, have been our main partners and we of course do not regret this decision and are assured of quality